Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lcd Belt What Would Be The Minimum Basic Requirement For A Car Other Than 4 Wheels..?

What would be the minimum basic requirement for a car other than 4 wheels..? - lcd belt

I've tried to make a list, I wonder if you add or leave a comment?

1. Safety - safety belts, airbags, side impact beam.
2. Air conditioning and heating.
2. FM/CD/Mp3 player.
3. Good for the legs. (I will not be too tight).
4. Satellite navigation. (especially if ur) in the dark zone.
5. Back park sensor (the U want to be a child hiding behind the car) should be supported.
6. Spoiler - I want to take the doors of another car carpaints.

I would say that it is an absolute necessity and considered in any way, is accessories.

I asked what were the reasons for the Foll:
1. Moon / Sun Roof - To the North Star? or talk to God?
2. DVD player with LCD - What you see in a car with his head the whole movement for the love of God? New? - I thought that's what the radio. I can understand, see a movie if the trip was about 3 hours. or more, but if it is so long that I prefer a little nap.
3. Fog lights - If the device or in thick fog, then ur risking the lives of the Uruguay Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment