Friday, February 12, 2010

Substitute Polaroid Camera Film What Kind Of Film Can I Use For This Camera?

What kind of film can I use for this camera? - substitute polaroid camera film

My mother was digging through the garage today and found his old "Kodak Pocket Instamatic 100 camera and is in excellent condition, but I'm sure you do not make the film more in the future.

However, I heard older people with Polaroid cameras and film used in certain brands, so they use your camera.

Could a replacement for mine? I think it was purchased in the 70s.

Thanks
x

2 comments:

Soigné said...

I had a so!
You use 126 rounds. I have not seen for ages, but finds it for you ...
http://www.frugalphotographer.com/cat126 ...

GamBit said...

Hi Michelle, if you are looking for any type of film or cartridges for the camera, you will be hard to find. Kodak United States were to stop selling two years ago. There were many different types of cartridges for the cameras, if I remember right, and they were like, 110, 126, 135 or something in nature. Instant Polaroid cartridge was completely different size and shape that most of them were known as the instant camera to take pictures and get the card printed on glossy vinyl, absolutely horrible to go and see. The most popular films were 35 mm and you can still make some of them but they are difficult in every respect, since its not really cost effective prosecution. Consumer marketing strategy forced us to C digitalAmera, digital editing, because it more efficient and cheaper for consumers and retailers.

Post a Comment