Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where To Purchase Light Camo Burton Jacket How Do I Hide/conceal My Tattoo?

How do I hide/conceal my tattoo? - where to purchase light camo burton jacket

I have a job at the happiest place on Earth (Disneyland) and go to work in the gastronomy. You do not know that I have a tattoo and now that I'm sure he got the job and I must hide quickly! I can see only so long. So my tattoo on the wrist on the inside of the arm, that it is always difficult, because my complexion is much clearer. I tested the concealer Kat Von D, but it was too dark and not enough money to buy a different color to blend with him. Plus the next place that sells about 45 minutes from where I live. I do not have enough time to order something online, and I do not trust online ordering.

Is there any kind of makeup that I use that I like Target or can get something?
Once you have all triedLine such a thing as tattoo camo or something, and it worked, let me know, maybe I can also do so in the future!

2 comments:

M&M's r yummy said...

There are many color and creamy white powder cheap, ask someone who works there, you can also use large enough or long sleeves or a wristband, you answer me, since I said Urs:) Thanks

Please answer me: D thanx
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Melissa B said...

If your small enough to put a bandage on the side ... Skin Color Games

Post a Comment